Guilded Scrims Rules
in Announcement / Clan / Featured / General / Renegade / Scrim by Renegade Mirana 02/16/2019 0 comments
Thanks to Fortnite’s Creative Mode, private scrims are now available! Guilded’s Fortnite Scrims are 4v4 Team Deathmatch – so get your squad together and jump into Creative Mode for some high-intensity custom matches!
Before you begin, there’s just a few things to do:
- Make sure everyone on your squad has access to Creative Mode
- Make sure your party leader has created a complete battle-ready map on one of their Creative Mode Islands. If you don’t have one ready yet, just throw together something balanced and simple (we’ll have official maps as soon as Epic allows it!).
- Make sure you’ve added the opposing team leader to your Friends list so that both teams can join their opponents’ Creative sessions.
While some rules will be established between the party leaders prior to the beginning of the match, there’s a few that every most scrims should consider following:
- Game mode: Team Deathmatch (Eliminations)
- Best of 3
- Map Rotation:
- Map #1: Team A chooses a custom Island map
- Map #2: Team B chooses a custom Island map
- Map #3: (if needed) whichever team had more total eliminations (Maps #1 + Map #2) chooses a custom island map.
Additional rules, such as match length, weapon selection, and spawn type should be negotiated between party leaders before the event. While there are no rules for map layout and weapon placement, try to keep your map fair for both teams. Keep in mind that the ability to scrim on Custom islands is new, and these matches are for practice and for fun. Your team will be rated based on sportsmanship after the match